- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
Influencer Spotlight: @thestairlady and Keto Mexican Pizza
We partnered with some of your favorite #RealGoodFam to bring you a special recipe idea via Instagram LIVE.
Here's a recap, just in case you missed it!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese (as much or as little as you'd like. Recommended amount: 2 cups)
- Marinara Sauce
- Your favorite Hot Sauce
- Shredded Lettuce
- 1/3 cup Black Olives (sliced)
- 1/3 cup Jalapenos (fresh or pickled. Recommended: both)
- 1/3 cup Diced Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- any other topping you'd like (onions, peppers, etc.)
- Pre-heat your oven at 400 degrees F, remove your desired crust from packaging and apply to a perforated pizza pan.
- Once the oven has reached 400 degrees, pre-bake the crust for 5 minutes to get it extra crispy.
- While that is baking, cook ground beef using 1 package of taco seasoning.
- For the base, mix about 3/4 C marinara sauce with 1/4 C hot sauce. Once the beef is cooked, set aside.
- Grab your toppings! Cover your crust with the base sauce. Add shredded cheese and then the ground beef, jalapenos, and olives.
- Pop the pizza back into my oven for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Once that is done, add your final toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream, and more hot sauce.
Elena lost 100 pounds in 1 year with the ketogenic diet! You can find Elena (@thestairlady) on Instagram and YouTube, showcasing her ketogenic meals, exercise routines, and everyday realness! Need to restock on Real Good Foods? Use code "THESTAIRLADY" at checkout for 15% off.
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!