- January 2020
- November 2019
- October 2019
Happy National Noodles Day!
The easiest and healthiest dinner you can make is Alfredo Pasta Stuffed Chicken Zoodles, being Keto friendly and low in carbs.
Here is the recipe below:
- Real Good Stuffed Chicken
- 1 Pack Zucchini Noodles
For the Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tbsp butter grass fed
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 cup heavy cream no sugar added
- 4 oz cream cheese full fat
- 1/2 cup parmesan graded
- pinch himalayan salt or sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp basil
- Wash zucchini and then spiralize with a spiralizer to form zoodles. Place in a colander and soak with paper towels. You may sprinkle salt and let sit to extract liquid.
- Preheat to 350 degrees. Place baking sheet in oven. Bake Real Good Stuffed Chicken for 26-28 minutes. Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- In a medium pot, heat butter on medium high heat. Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the cream, cream cheese, and Parmesan. Whisk often and lower heat. Add in spices to taste and whisk until smooth and creamy. Keep warm, whisking every so often to prevent sticking.
- In a large frying pan, transfer the zucchini noodles to it and cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes, until al dente, or as desired.
- Place cooked zoodles on a plate and pour desired amount of Alfredo sauce on top, and mix in. Slice Real Good Stuffed Chicken and place on top of the zoodles. Serve immediately and enjoy!