- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Jalapeno Cream Sauce
For the Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken:
For the Jalapeño Cream Sauce:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup whole milk
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Preheat to 375 degrees. Place baking sheet in oven. Bake for 36-38 minutes. Allow to cool 1-2 minutes.
In a food processor or blender add: cream, milk, jalapeños, garlic, garlic silt, cayenne pepper, and pulse on high until combined.
Pour into same skillet end cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring often. add in parmesan cheese, and stir until melted and combined.
add the Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken back to the skillet and garnish with cilantro and fresh cut jalapeños if desired. Serve warm.