- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
BBQ Bacon Cauliflower Pizza
Cauliflower Crust Pizzas are the perfect starting palate to add on protein and other creative toppings. Recreate one well-known pizza restaurant’s best-selling item with our low sugar recipe for a savory, low carb pizza for an easy and delicious family dinner.
1 Cheese Cauliflower Pizza
½ c chicken breast, cut into small pieces
2 strips bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
¼ c thinly sliced red onion
2 tbsp no sugar BBQ sauce
Fresh parsley for garnish
Green onion for garnish
Preheat oven to 400F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil. Place the unwrapped pizza in the center.
In a bowl, toss the chicken and bacon pieces with the BBQ sauce until well coated and then arrange them on top of the pizza followed by the onion. Bake according to instructions. Garnish with parsley and green onion before serving.