- August 2020
- June 2020
Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
Buffalo wings are a favorite bar staple, as a treat! Wishing you could have that same pop of flavor at home with double the protein and some additional nutrition? After all, let's get real, those four celery and carrot sticks aren't cutting it. Here's an idea: spice up your snack game with these Buffalo Bites! Made with Real Good Foods Stuffed nuggets, crafted with real ingredients and keto-friendly! Try this recipe with your favorite flavor of Real Good Food's Stuffed Nuggets.
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup of Flour (we used almond)
- 3/4 cup of Milk (we used coconut)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
2. Combine spices into a bowl, mix in flour and milk to form a silky batter
3. Add frozen nuggets
4. Coat your Stuffed Nuggets in batter and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
5. Cook your nuggets for 10 minutes
6. After 10 minutes, flip the nuggets and return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
7. While those are baking make your buffalo sauce for coating!
8. Combine hot sauce, honey, and oil
9. Remove your nuggets and brush with buffalo coating
10. Return to oven for a final 15 minutes
11. Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauces!
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!