- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Cast Iron Chicken Crust Veggie Pizza
Here’s one way to get in your greens. Make this savory, low-carb Chicken Crust Pizza topped with fresh veggies for a well-rounded, keto-friendly meal that’s sure to satisfy.
Real Good Foods Cheese Chicken Crust Pizza
2-3 stems of asparagus, tough ends trimmed
3 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small jalapeño, sliced
Handful edamame beans
2-3 slices squash
Handful fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 425F. Place the unwrapped pizza into cast iron skillet prepared with non stick spray. Top pizza with tomatoes, asparagus, jalapeños, edamame and squash. Bake for 25 minutes.
Remove from oven and finish with basil before serving.
*For crispier crust, cook on stove top after removing the pizza from the oven.