- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Cauliflower Crust Cheeseburger Pizza
Move over pineapple. Mustard, ketchup, and pickles on pizza are the new it-toppings that are sure to trigger a reaction from pizza lovers everywhere—whether that’s a craving for this “Frankenstein” dish or an, “OMG what is that?” We recommend giving this savory, low-carb meal a shot regardless. The combination of flavors might surprise you! (In the best way.)
1 Cheese Cauliflower Crust Pizza
3 strips bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
¼ c Colby jack cheese, shredded
¼ c thinly sliced dill pickles
1-2 tbsp Mustard
1-2 tbsp Ketchup
Preheat oven to 400F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil. Place the pizza in the center of the baking sheet. Top with mustard and ketchup. Top the condiments with shredded cheese, followed by the pickles and bacon pieces. Bake according to instructions.