- December 2020
- November 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- June 2020
Keto Chicken Enchilada Kale Salad
We can't tell you how many times we've craved Mexican food but didn't want to consume all the carbs, fatty oils, and fried food. With our 2g-net carb enchiladas, you don't have to miss out anymore!
What's our secret? We use a thin slice of chicken and cheese to make the tortilla shell! Not only is the "tortilla" super low carb, but it's also packed with complete protein! The perfect keto-friendly lunch or dinner any time of day!
Top our enchiladas on this Kale salad with lemon vinaigrette dressing!
- Shaved Parmesan
- Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Dried Cranberries
- Toasted Pine Nuts
Dressing (optional) Lemon Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Chop the kale into small, bite-sized pieces. Transfer the kale to a big salad bowl.
- Add cranberries, breadcrumbs, pine nuts, and the shaved parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together and pour the dressing over the salad. Toss until the salad is evenly coated with dressing