- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Chicken Parmesan Pizza
Non parlo Italiano? No problem! With just 30 minutes and a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious, Italian-inspired meal with all of the flavor and none of the guilt. Get ready to ciao down on low-carb, high-protein, Chicken Parmesan Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
Real Good Foods Cheese Cauliflower Crust Pizza
1 small chicken breast
1 tbsp olive oil
¼ c almond flour
¼ c grated parmesan
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 roma tomato, sliced
Fresh basil for topping
Preheat oven to 400 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a bowl, toss together the almond flour, seasoning, and salt. Brush the olive oil on the chicken breast and toss in the almond flour mixture until well coated. Place the coated chicken breast on the baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. Remove and cut into strips.
Arrange the chicken, tomato slices, and parmesan on the pizza and cook the pizza at 400 F for 14-16 minutes.