- June 2020
- May 2020
French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
For many, our cauliflower breakfast sandwiches become a breakfast staple! We like to joke, "once you go cauliflower bun, there's no going back," Those other breakfast sandwich brands offer a low nutrient solution to your time-sensitive morning. Not us! The same quick and easy convenience from a popular food brand, with more nutrients and protein, and less of the other ingredients you cannot pronounce. Our fluffy Cauliflower Buns won't have you missing the gluten (because they're gluten-free!). Now and again, it's nice to add some pizzaz to your normal routine; try these French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Real Good Foods Breakfast Sandwiches - Bacon or Sausage (we used sausage)
Need to restock? Use code "french toast" at checkout for 10% off.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Milk or Creamer (we used creamer from nutpods because of its slightly thicker consistency.
Plus it's low-carb! Pro Tip: Get fun with the flavors! We used hazelnut)
- Syrup of your choice for topping
1. Transfer your breakfast sandwich from the freezer to the fridge. Allow thawing overnight .
2. The next morning, combine your eggs, cinnamon, and optional pumpkin spice. Wisk until smooth.
3. Add your milk or creamer. Blend together, until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
4. Remove your sandwich from the fridge and deconstruct it
5. Begin heating your pan. Apply a nonstick spray, oil, or butter.
6. Dip and fully coat your thawed breakfast sandwich buns in egg mixture and place onto pan. Don't forget to flip!
7. Repeat step 6 for any additional buns s
8. with your meat, egg and cheese still stacked, place the stack onto your frying pan, meat side down. Cook until warm and cheese is melted
9. Reassemble your breakfast sandwich, add syrup, and enjoy!
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!