- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Garlic Cheesy Sticks
There’s no need to miss the bread basket with this delicious, low-carb version of garlic bread. Use one of our antibiotic-free Chicken Crust Pizzas to create this easy recipe. Serve as an appetizer or alongside one of our Cauliflower Crust Pizzas for a yummy, guilt-free dinner idea.
1 Real Good Foods Cheese Chicken Crust Pizza
½ c cauliflower rice
1 egg yolk
¼ c parmesan cheese, grated + more for topping
½ tsp garlic powder
⅛ tsp garlic salt
Preheat oven to 425F and prepare a pan with tin foil and place the pizza in the center (still on the cardboard).
In a large bowl, stir together the cauliflower, egg, cheese, garlic powder, and salt. Press the mixture over the cheese pizza and pack it tightly. Top with more parmesan cheese. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Cut into sticks and serve.