- September 2020
- August 2020
- June 2020
We're become obsessed with Tiktok - following fun trends like dalogna coffee. This week, we noticed "mini pancake cereal" was trending. So naturally, we keto-fied it for you! This low-carb snack is keto-friendly and sure to sweeten up your morning, mid-day, or late night. I mean, is there EVER a wrong time for pancakes? No. The correct answer, is no. Here's how we did it...
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Sugar or Stevia
- Desired toppings such as Real Good Food's Ice Cream
- Piping bag or Ziploc bag with the corner tip cut off
- Pancake griddle
- Hand mixer
1. Measure out all ingredients and combine in a large mixing bowl. Mix with an electric hand mixer until fully incorporated. Set aside.
2. Grease your griddle. We used butter!
3. Grab a piping bag or ziplock bag with the corner tip cut off. Add your pancake mix into the bag and position yourself over the griddle. Pipe dime-sized pancakes onto the griddle.
4. Once pancakes batter starts to bubble, you will know it is time to flip!
5. Cook all your batter, collecting mini pancakes in a large bowl as you cook.
6. Add desired toppings. We included Real Good Food's Ice Cream and needed nothing else! ;)
*Need to restock? Check for us at your local Vitamin Shoppe, Raley's, Safeway, or Shaws. Or shop out site and use code "MINIPANCAKES" at checkout for a sweet treat! Want to see Ice Cream in a store near you? Submit our retail request form.
7. Eat up!
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!