Monster Breakfast Sandwhich!
Back to Recipies >
Monster Cauliflower Breakfast Sandwhich!
19G of protein per sandwich, not enough? We got you! Our fluffy Cauliflower Buns are made from REAL ingredients like cauliflower, eggs, and cheese. Once you go Real Good Food's Breakfast Sandwich, there's no going back! Dress your breakfast sandwich up by adding jam, hot sauce, or extra egg...
Here's an eggcellent keto-friendly, low-sugar, Monster Breakfast Sandwich recipe to protein pack your morning!
- 2 Eggs
- Nonstick Spray
- 1 Real Good Food's Cauliflower Breakfast Sandwich (bacon or sausage)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pro Tip: Syrup for topping
EGGcellent breakfast sandwich. ##breakfast ##food ##protein ##healthy ##wellness ##fyp ##eat ##nutrition ##keto ##lowcarb ##realgoodfoods♬ original sound - realgoodfoods
1. Transfer your breakfast sandwich from the freezer to the refrigerator one night before cooking. Need to restock? Use code "monster" at checkout for 10% off.
2. Crack 2 eggs into a bowl, scramble. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Begin heating your pan, apply nonstick spray
4. Once the pan is hot, add your 2 scrambled eggs. Ensure the bottom of the pan is covered in egg and add your cauliflower breakfast buns
5. Cook egg for roughly 1 minute or until cooked through on one side
6. Flip and fold! Flip your pancake-sized egg sheet and fold the egg lengthwise, edges inward towards the buns. See above video.
7. Reapply your cheese, egg, and bacon or sausage
8. Fold once more
← Older Post Newer Post →