- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Mushroom Ricotta Pizza!
Mushroom Ricotta Pizza
For a creamy, dreamy, low-carb, dinner, this luxurious pizza offers incredible nutrients, without the meat! Mushroom, cheese, and cauliflower crust packed with vegetables offer a balanced but protein-packed dinner for vegetarians or carnivores! Our cauliflower crust is made with real ingredients, leaving you more room to get creative with your toppings!
- 1/4 cup Mushroom
- 3 tbsp Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Shredded Mozarella
- Parsley for topping (if desired!)
- Perforated Pizza Pan
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Remove 1 crust from packaging and place on a perforated pizza pan.
2. While the oven is preheating, spread ricotta base evenly across crust
3. Chop and apply mushrooms
4. Add an additional sprinkle of mozzarella cheese
5. Bake for 11-12 minutes on a perforated pizza pan for maxiumum crispness
6. Apply parsley after baking if desired
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!