- September 2020
- August 2020
- June 2020
Happy National Egg Nog Day!
Gather around the Christmas tree with this cup of cheer AKA the best keto eggnog you must try this holiday season! Thick, creamy, and simply the best!
- Real Good Breakfast Sandwich
- Almond Milk
- Vanilla Extract
Directions for the Egg Nog
- Steps 1-2: Heat almond milk, sweetener, and salt over low heat until temp reads 100 degrees on a cooking thermometer.
- Steps 3-4: Beat your eggs then slowly add just a ladle full of the heated almond milk, whisking it in to quickly temper them.
- Step 5: Once tempered, add the eggs to the rest of the almond milk in the pot.
- Step 6: Stir very frequently, scraping the bottom of the pan to prevent scorching. Heat the milk and egg mixture until it reaches a temperature of 160-170 degrees. Do not ever let your mixture boil, you want to heat it very slowly over low heat only. This process will take about 30 minutes.
- Step 7: Once heated to temperature, pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl that is sitting in an ice bath.
- Steps 8-11: Add in 2 more cups of Almond milk, the vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk to combine well. Don’t worry if some of the spices settle at the top.
- Step 12-13: Place the mixture into the fridge, cover it, and let it sit to cool down overnight.
- Step 14-15: The next day, beat the heavy whipping cream until it forms soft peaks. Then, fold the heavy whipping cream into the milk and egg mixture until well combined.
Directions for the Breakfast Sandwich
- Pan fry the breakfast sandwich buns until golden brown
Microwave Breakfast sandwich (We recommend the Sausage Breakfast Sandwich) – Wrap in a paper towel then microwave for 30-45 seconds if refrigerated or 45 seconds on each side if frozen.
- PRO-TIP: Microwave Sandwich Upside Down for best results
- Heat up the syrup – Place a good amount of syrup in a microwave safe bowl and heat for about 10 seconds.
- Drizzle syrup over your breakfast sandwich – we prefer to dunk ours, but it’s totally up to you (;