- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Cauliflower crusts have become a popular better-for-you pizza crust option for customers far and wide! Real Good Food's cauliflower crusts are thin and crispy, low-carb, low sugar, unlike those other soggy crusts that fall apart or contain filler ingredients you cant pronounce. Real, clean, simple ingredients leave more room to add toppings of your choice and feel good after you eat. This rendition of a classic Tomato Basil pizza offers a taste of Italy in under 20 minutes!
- 3 tbsp Pesto sauce
- 1 Ripe Tomato
- 1/4 cups Shredded Skim Mozzarella (Why Mozzarella?)
- Fresh Basil
- Perforated Pizza Pan
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Remove 1 crust from packaging and place it on a perforated pizza pan.
2. While the oven is preheating, spread the pesto base evenly across the crust
3. Above your base, top your low-carb pizza with mozzarella, tomato, and/or any other desired toppings.
4. Cook your pizza for 11-12 minutes on a perforated pizza pan for the crispiest crust!
5. Top with fresh basil
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!