- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Philly Cheesesteak Chicken Crust Pizza
We’re all about that protein on protein. Create this quick and easy low-carb recipe in under 30 minutes for a savory, satisfying meal that tastes a little too good to be considered guilt-free. (But, we assure you: it totally is.)
Real Good Foods Cheese Chicken Crust Pizza
½ c shaved steak, cooked
¼ c thinly sliced bell pepper
¼ c thinly sliced yellow onion
3 tbsp shredded provolone cheese
Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
Place unwrapped pizza on the baking sheet and top with steak, bell pepper, onion and cheese. Bake according to box instructions.