- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Recipe and Images by @alliegabb
Let me see that PIZZA ROLL! They may not look like it, but these yummy Pizza Pinwheels are low carb, high protein, grain free, and gluten free. How, you might ask? Well, they’re made with our Chicken Crust Pizzas! It takes less than 30 minutes to make these delicious, savory, and filling Pinwheels that make the perfect after-school snack.
- 2 Real Good Foods Pepperoni Chicken Crust Pizzas
- Cooking spray
Microwave pizzas until about halfway done—just so they are pliable and easy to work with.
Cut each pizza into 3 even strips. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Roll 1 strip of pizza into a pinwheel and place in muffin slot. Repeat until all 6 are completed.
Bake for about 20 minutes.
Let sit for 10-15 minutes after baking to set.
Optional: Enjoy Pizza Pinwheels with a side of ranch for some delicious dipping action.