- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Our entrees are a staple at Real Good Foods. Offering incredible macros with only 4 total carbs and 20 grams of protein per serving, our enchiladas are a versatile high-protein addition to your eating regimen.
Fitness and health-conscious consumers far and wide develop a commitment to our low net carb "ladas", inspiring innovation. Have you ever thought of using our protein-packed enchiladas as a filling? Ready in minutes and offered in four flavors, these low carb tacos will become your new favorite at-home recipe.
We know our keto #RealGoodFam will love this one!
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- Real Good Food's Enchiladas (Beef, Pork, Chicken, or cheese! We used beef)
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Sheet
- 2 cups and a wooden spoon for shaping your shells
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Diced Tomato
- Shredded Lettuce
- Jalapenos (to taste)
- Hot sauce or Taco sauce (to taste)
- Sour Cream
For the Cheese Shells:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Grab a baking sheet, line with parchment paper, set aside.
3. Measure out a 1/2 cup shredded cheese for each "taco shell", place in circles atop parchment paper
4. Bake 5-7 minutes
5. While they are baking, set up your shell shaping station. Set up 2 cups, facing downward. Place your wooden spoon atop the two cups, as a bridge.
6. Remove cheese from the oven. Allow cooling l until they are warm and no longer hot. It is critical to shape the shells when they are warm!
7. Hang each cheese shell evenly over the wooden spoon, one at a time. This should form the desired taco shape!
For the Taco Filling:
1. Cook beef enchiladas as instructed on the packaging.
2. Enchiladas will come in a pair. Place one enchilada inside the cheese shell as a base filling.
3. Top with your favorite toppings
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!