- December 2020
- November 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- June 2020
Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
You ready to take your dip to the next level? We've made pizza chips in the past with a keto-friendly dip. Our Superfood Crusts, packed with veggies, offer a satisfying, crunchy, crisp when baked, curbing your craving for chips.
We turbo-charged our original idea and added creamy, delicious, melt in your mouth, Stuffed Chicken to the mix! This at-home recipe is a protein-packed, better-for-you take on the Spinach Artichoke flavor combination you know and love; call this cheating clean! The perfect family recipe if you have a few mouths to feed. Quick, easy, and better than the store-bought or restaurant-ordered.
- 1 can artichoke hearts (8 oz)
- 1 package of Spinach (5 oz)
- 1 cup Mayo, sour cream, or yogurt
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Real Good Food's Superfood Pizza Crust
Pro Tip: Try this out with our Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Cast iron skillet
- Olive oil for drizzling
1. Remove one Real Good Foods Stuffed Chicken Breast from packaging and cook according to instructions on the box
Pro Tip: Air fry Real Good Food's Stuffed Chicken at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes for best texture
2. While your stuffed chicken is cooking, chop up artichoke hearts to a small dice
3. Combine parmesan, mozzarella, diced artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, and garlic powder in a medium-sized bowl
4. Once all ingredients are well incorporated, transfer the mixture to a cast-iron skillet
5. Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees F
6. While your dip is baking, remove one crust from packaging and transfer to a cutting board. Utilizing a pizza cutter, slice your superfood crust into desired chip sizes.
7. Transfer your superfood chips to a pizza pan and drizzle with olive oil for maximum crispness. Season to taste before cooking
8. Bake your superfood chips at 400 degrees F for 12 - 15 minutes (watch carefully!)
9. By now, your stuffed chicken should be done cooking. Slice your stuffed chicken into a small dice for topping your dip. Note: if creamy cheese is oozing out, you'll know its done!
10. Your dip should finish up shortly after, then your chips. Feel free to serve your Protein Dip in the cast-iron, topped with the chicken breast, paired with the superfood chips. Enjoy warm!
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!