- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Spicy Italian Sausage Lasagna
Knock, Knock, Who's There? Pasta... Pasta who?
Pass the Lasagna we're hungry!
Here is an easy way to create a Spicy Italian-Sausage Lasagna, without the carbs, gluten, or grains!
- 3 Boxes Spicy Italian Sausage Entrée
- ½ lbs ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup marinara
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place the olive oil into a skillet over medium heat. Place the beef into the skillet and cook thoroughly, add in the onion, garlic and spices and cook until onion is tender. Drain the excess liquid and then add in the marinara.
- Cook the entrees in the microwave for 2 minutes each. They should be still cold to the touch but not frozen.
- Pour half of the beef/sauce mixture into a baking dish. Top with the entrées. Spread a layer of the ricotta cheese and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Finish with remaining beef/sauce and then sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Bake for 15-20 minutes.