- September 2020
- August 2020
- June 2020
Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
Have you had the chance to try our entrees? We offer enchiladas and Italian entrees, all made with an innovative chicken tortilla for a low-carb snack or meal with impressive macronutrients. We like to get innovative with our entrees. Maybe you've seen our Low-Carb, Keto-Friendly, Cheese Shell Tacos recipe? Next up, we're taking on a bar classic, creating a better-for-you appetizer. Bet you haven't thought of this one yet!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Marinara or choice dipping sauce
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Sheet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Remove frozen enchiladas from packaging and place them onto a cutting board. Cut each package of enchiladas (includes 2). Cut each individual enchilada in half to yield 4 sticks. Set aside.
3. Crack your two eggs into a bowl and whisk. Set aside.
4. In a larger bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs, parmesan, and oregano.
5. Create an assembly line starting with your egg wash bowl, then your breadcrumb mixture, then your baking sheet lined with parchment paper
6. Dip each stick into the egg wash, immediately after, press your egg-dipped stick into the panko mixture, then lay on your baking sheet.
7. Bake for 20 minutes
8. Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!