- September 2020
- August 2020
- June 2020
When we first released our Superfood Pizza Crusts, we had no idea it would work as such a fantastic flatbread. Thin, crispy, and crafted with essential superfoods such as almonds, avocados, broccoli, and kale, our crusts deliver a low-carb alternative, packed with nutrients! Try this superfood panini for a quick lunch or appetizer snack amongst friends.
- Cheese of choice
- Turkey or protein filling of choice
- Veggies (we used lettuce and tomato)
- Optional: Mayo
1. Remove a single pizza crust from packaging and place it onto a cutting board. Cut crust into rectangles.
2. Add cheese, turkey, and any other panini filling of your choice.
3. Apply sandwich to a hot panini press until cheese melts
4. Remove sandwich from panini press and open to add desired veggies and condiments
5. Serving suggestion: Cut into 4 slices for a guilt-less appetizer
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!