- May 2020
- Hack Your Breakfast Sandwich!
- Stuffed Nugget Buffalo Bites!
- Protein Spinach Artichoke Dip!
- French Toast Style Breakfast Sandwiches!
- Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly Mocha Java Chip Frappuccino
- Keto-friendly Cheese Enchilada Crunch Wrap!
- Superfood Pizza Chips!
- Spicy Mozzarella Sticks!
- Mini Pancakes!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Low-Carb Tacos!
Superfood Pizza Chips!
Our Superfood and Cauliflower stand-alone pizza crusts are a versatile freezer staple. Made with REAL, clean, and simple ingredients, these crusts can serve as a flatbread or chip! Our Superfood crust is packed with kale, almonds, avocados, and broccoli.
Try this easy recipe to satisfy your chip craving, while sneaking in some veggies! We've paired it with a keto-friendly Spinach Cheese Dip for your enjoyment.
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt, pepper and any other spices to taste! (we added paprika)
- Perforated Pizza Pan
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Remove your Superfood Pizza Crust from packaging and place on perforated pan
3. Brush olive oil evenly across crust to help with crisping
4. Sprinkle with desired spices
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes
Reccomended Pairing: Keto Spinach Dip
- 2 cups Parmesan Cheese
- 10 oz Spinach
- 14 oz can Artichoke Hearts (drained and chopped)
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2/3 cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/3 c Mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together parmesan cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix together sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic. Add to spinach mixture and mix until well incorperated.
4. Pour the dip into a oven safe dish and bake for 25 minutes
5. Enjoy warm!
The camera eats first...
Did you try this recipe out? We'd love to see! Be sure to tag @realgoodfoods!
Need to restock? Shop online and have it delivered straight to your door. Want to see these crusts in a store near you? Submit our retail request form.