- August 2020
- June 2020
Low Sugar Cake Batter Ice Cream and Funfetti Pancakes!
Let's be real. Sometimes, we really crave something sweet. These Funfetti Pancakes and Ice Cream are the perfect treat ANY time of day, whether you want a super sweet breakfast, or a late-night dessert.
These funfetti pancakes are made with Birch Bender's Keto Pancake Mix—one of our personal favorites—and our low-sugar Super Premium Cake Batter Ice Cream! Unlike other better-for-you ice creams that are filled with water or air to hit a low-calorie claim, ours is made with REAL milk and cream so it's super thick and creamy!
Plus, since we do not drown our ice cream out with water or air like many other better-for-you ice creams, you can actually put scoops on top of warm pancakes and not have super soggy pancakes!
Here's how to make our low-sugar Funfetti Cake Batter Pancakes!
- Birch Benders Pancake Keto Mix
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Real Good Foods Cake Batter Ice Cream
- Follows instructions on the Birch Benders Pancake Mix
- carefully fold the rainbow sprinkles into the pancake batter until just incorporated. Do not stir as this may cause the colorful sprinkles to bleed into the batter
- Generously butter a pancake griddle. Place it on your stovetop over medium heat. Once the butter is melted and hot, ladle pancake batter onto your griddle using a 1/4 measuring cup.
- Allow the pancakes to cook undisturbed for approximately one minute. When the sides of the pancakes begin to look cooked AND you see small bubbles rising to the surface, quickly flip the pancakes over
- Optional: Serve a stack of funfetti pancakes on a cake stand. Serve RGF Cake Batter ice cream on top.