Loyalty Program FAQ's
We're giving YOU VISA Gift Cards, our Foods, Merch, and more by earning points! Visit our Rewards Program here and see below for our FAQs.
1. If I were a part of your loyalty program before, will my points transfer over to this new program?
This is a brand new Loyalty Program! All customers will start new with points and points from previous orders or purchases prior to 6/19/2023 will not be transferred over.
2. What happens when I reach a new Tier?
Someone from our Team will email you directly at the email associated with your Loyalty Account to send you your rewards.
3. When I reach a new Tier status and receive my rewards, do I start over in Points?
No! You will not start over with points. You will continue earning until you've reached all 3 Tiers.
4. Can I upload receipts from before to redeem points, or can I get points from previous orders?
Receipts or orders prior to 6/19/2023 will not be applicable to receive points!
5. Does the shipping on the website count towards points?
Points are only earned on Food purchases, not shipping costs!
6. Can I earn Points if I purchased the Food on Instacart or any other Delivery app/ website?
If you have an Instacart or Deliver order, you can submit a screenshot of the receipt in your email inbox (it MUST show the email inbox in your screenshot to prove it was an order that was sent to your account and your email).
7. Can I Upload a Digital Receipt?
Digital Receipts are NOT allowed and will be rejected.
8. What if I purchase an item on sale, how many points will I receive?
You will receive 1 point for every $1 spent; so the points received will be the sale price
9. What if I place an online order and need a refund?
Your points from the refund will be deducted from your loyalty account automatically!
10. Once I upload a receipt, how long does it take for it to reflect in my account?
Your receipt will reflect in your account within 1-2 Weeks, but most likely sooner!
11. I'm having trouble using my VISA Gift Card to make purchases.
If you experience difficulty using your gift or reward card for online or telephone purchases, the most likely reason your purchase was declined is that the merchant’s fraud screening process is matching the billing information entered at checkout with the billing information on your gift or reward card. To avoid this mismatch, sign up for an account at Giftcards.com, register the card and assign a name and address to it. Have More Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org