GIVEAWAYS & SWEEPSTAKES
- Eligibility: Real Good Foods’ Giveaways and/or Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the United States only who enter giveaways through our pop up on realgoodfoods.com or any of our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok. Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn). Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Our giveaways are subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Real Good Food's employees and Directors, and those residing within the same household of employees are ineligible to win our giveaways or sweepstakes.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Real Good Foods and is located at 3 Executive Campus Suite 155, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002. Real Good Foods will conduct the giveaways and sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering any of our Giveaways or Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering our Giveaways and/or Sweepstakes, the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of our Giveaways and Sweepstakes.
- Real Good Foods’ Giveaways and Sweepstakes Entry Periods are listed on the official launch post, landing page, or newsletter (if signing up through a website popup). To be eligible for the Giveaways or Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter:
- For Pop Up giveaways on realgoodfoods.com, eligible entrants can enter by submitting their email or phone number, and by submitting your email or phone number, you agree to join our VIP Email or Text Club and receive marketing emails and/or text messages from us at the number or email address provided, including messages sent by auto dialer. Consent is not a condition to purchase. Reply STOP to cancel or HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply. Msg Frequency varies. If assistance is needed in updating subscription preferences, you agree to contact Real Good Foods at email@example.com.
For any giveaway or Sweepstakes, as a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstakes or Giveaway Requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- For Social Media Giveaways, the Winner(s) of Real Good Foods’ Giveaways and Sweepstakes will receive the prize as outlined in the official launch post or newsletter. A “week’s worth”, "month's worth", or "$ worth" where "worth of" our foods is written in the prize includes free product coupons that you can use to redeem free products in stores excluding Costco, BJs, and Sam’s Club. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- For website pop-up giveaways, the winners will be notified directly via the method they used to sign up—email or SMS—with their prize by the end of the term stated on the website Pop Up. The prize will be sent via Gift Card, PayPal, or Check. If winner requests a check, the check may be mailed out within 2-3 calendar months.
For winners of prizes over $600, Real Good Foods may need to contact you to issue a 1099 for tax purposes.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by randomly drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor.
- For Social Media Giveaways: The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by Direct message on the said platform within the 72 hours of the giveaway closing.
- For website pop-up Giveaways: The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) through the method they signed up (either email or text message) within 72 hours after the end date stated on the pop up on realgoodfoods.com.
- Those who have won a giveaway or sweepstakes on any Social Media Platform or website Pop Up with a prize value of over $500 (US dollars) cannot win a giveaway or sweepstakes of the same or higher prize value again on any platform within a full calendar year.
The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in any of Real Good Foods’ giveaways or sweepstakes by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into any of our Giveaways or Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about Real Good Foods’ giveaways an sweepstakes and use for publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- For Giveaways including sharing videos or images on Social media, you may only enter using your own original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. Entries that do so are automatically disqualified or under the subject of litigation if chosen as the winner.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, pause, extend, or terminate any giveaway or sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of any of Real Good Foods’ Giveaways or Sweepstakes, or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of our Giveaways and Sweepstakes to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of Real Good Foods’ Giveaways or Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into Real Good Foods’ Giveaways and Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in any Real Good Foods' Sweepstakes or Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: Real Good Foods’ Giveaways and Sweepstakes ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEW JERSEY WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with any of Real Good Foods’ Giveaways or Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in New Jersey, having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering Real Good Foods’ Giveaways or Sweepstakes). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn Rules: Each giveaway and sweepstakes’ requirements to enter varies and the rules must be followed on the launch post to enter. Giveaways and Sweepstakes on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with any social media platform or retail grocery store.
- By entering any of our giveaways or sweepstakes, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.